CULTURAL LANDS aims to:
- Enhance cross-border cooperation and exchanges, as well as increase the number of visitors to the participating regions
- Preserve/protect/promote cultural assets
- Develop a CB thematic touristic path comprised of nodes of historical building assets
- Rescue historical raw material (printed) using ICT tools
- Improve the attractiveness of the participating regions.
- Exchange knowledge and expertise with respect to smart cultural preservation methodologies and techniques.
- Develop a tourism branding strategy of the CB participating regions O4: Rescue historical raw material (printed) using ICT tools